Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Blogger

Hello All.

Looking forward to adding my two cents to our Worcester Sports Blog. I can be very opinionated so bear with me sometimes.

Here's a question I would like to hear your thoughts on:

Hank Aaron (the true all-time home run king in my opinion) recently stated in an interview that the record belongs to Barry Bonds now and that the time frame for steroid use was too vague for them to strip him of the record.

My question is, if you were Hank Aaron, would you be as modest, and what do you think baseball should do about these record breaking roid-heads like Bonds, Sosa, McGwire, A-roid, etc.? Is it fair to leave their records out of the hall even though they used steroids at a time when baseball had no real policy to enforce it?

No comments:

Post a Comment